home / why us
WHY CHOOSE GETZ HEALTHCARE
• A pioneering spirit with a commitment towards introducing innovative solutions to variety of extremely demanding hospital departments and environment
• Market presence built over nearly 50 years encompassing operations in various countries within the Asia Pacific Region
• Team of dedicated and experienced professionals committed towards meeting the needs of our customers and partners alike.
• Factory trained after sales support personnel equipped with proprietary state of the reporting system that encourages customer feedback and facilitates fast and efficient service delivery.
Getz Healthcare is a medical equipment, devices and supplies solution provider in Malaysia. We are dedicated to assisting healthcare service providers to outshine in a competitive marketplace. Our full suite of services extends beyond the supply and maintenance of equipment to personnel training and application optimization so that our customers get the most from their investments.
Getz Healthcare is part of The Getz group of companies, which is an Asian focused international marketing and services company committed to excellence with over 150 offices in 49 countries and 6 continents around the world. The Getz Group was established in 1852 and started operations in Asia in 1871.
With over 20 years of expertise and experience, we stand out as one of the leading integrated healthcare solutions providers in Malaysia. Our pioneering spirit has enabled us to introduce innovative solutions in the intensive care environment, operating room, cardiac catheter laboratories, specialized clinics, cardiac diagnostics and for a variety of extremely demanding hospital requirements.
Our long-standing association with some of the leading global healthcare system providers enables us to provide state-of-the-art medical equipment and supplies. Our partners include Spacelabs Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Mizuho, Skytron, Esoate, Medispecs, Euroclinic, Vygon, Biosensors and Polymem.
The full suite of our product offerings can be found in a variety of public, private and teaching hospitals that cover the following care areas/specialties:
• Critical Care & Anesthesia
• ENT & Audiology
• Medical Imaging
• Medical Supplies
• Obstetric & Gynecology
• Primary Care
• Surgical & OT